ALFANET public reports
Click here to see snapshots from 'How to Teach through Internet' Course.
aDeNu Research Group related publications
The aDeNu Research Group has produced the following papers in relation to aLFanet Project.
- aLFanet architecture
- Relevant papers about aLFanet approach to eLearning:
- van Rosmalen, P. & Boticario, J.G. “Using
IMS LD to support design and runtime adaptation” . In
Koper, Rob; Tattersall, Colin (Eds.). A Handbook on Modelling and
Delivering Networked Education and Training. Springer Verlag. February
- van Rosmalen, P., Boticario, J.G., Santos, O.C. (2004) The
full Life Cycle of Adaptation in aLFanet eLearning Environment.
Journal: Learning Technology Newsletter (ISSN 1438-0625). Publication
of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Learning. Technology
(TCLT). Volume 6, Issue 4 (October 2004).
- Santos, O.C., Barrera, C., Boticario, J.G. (2004) An
overview of aLFanet: an adaptive iLMS based on standards. Third
International Conference on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based
Systems. Organized by: Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands.
August 23-26, 2004. Eindhonven (Netherlands).
- Santos, O.C., Boticario, J.G., Koper, E.J.R. (2003) aLFanet.
2nd Intenationl Meeting on Multimedia and Information & Communication
Technologies in Education (m-ICTE 2003). December 3-6, 2003. Badajoz
- Santos, O.C., Barrera, C., Gaudioso, E., Boticario, J.G. (2003)
aLFanet: an Adaptive eLearning platform. 2nd Intenationl Meeting
on Multimedia and Information & Communicaiton Technologies in
Education (m-ICTE 2003). December 3-6, 2003. Badajoz (Spain).
- Research on User Modelling and Artificial Intelligence techniques
applied to LMS
- Santos, O.C., Boticario, J.G. (2004) Supporting
a collaborative task in a web-based learning environment with Artificial
Intelligence and User Modelling techniques. 6º Simposio
Internacional de Informática Educativa (SIIE’04): November
16-18, 2004. Caceres (Spain).
- Barrera, C., Santos, O.C., Rodriguez, A., Boticario, J.G. (2004)
to learners based on Implicit Collaboration Interactions. Workshop
Artificial Intelligence in Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
held in conjunction with the 16th European Conference on Artificial
Intelligence 2004. August 22-27, 2004. Valencia (Spain).
- Santos, O.C., Gaudioso, E. Rodriguez, A., Boticario, J.G. (2003)
the Tutor to manage a collaborative task in a web-based learning
environment. Workshop Towards Intelligent Learning Management
Systems. In 11th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
in Education (AIED’03). July 20-24, 2003 Sydney (Australia).
- Gaudioso, E., Santos, O.C., Rodríguez, A., Boticario, J.G.
Proposal for Modelling a Collaborative Task in a Web-Based Collaborative
Learning Environment. Workshop User and Group models for web-based
adaptive collaborative environments held in conjunction with the
9th International Conference on User Modelling (UM’03). June
22-26, 2003 Johnstown (EEUU).
- A proposal to extend the IMS-LD for a collaborative task
- aDeNu approach
- Boticario, J.G., Gaudioso, E., Hernández, F., Santos,
O.C., Rodriguez, A., Barrera, C. (2003) Current
problems in eLearning and the aDeNu Approach. EADTU Annual Conference
- “E-Bologna” progressing the European Learning Space.
November, 6-8 2003. Madrid (Spain)