The papers that have been accepted to the workshop are:
* Felix Modritscher, "Towards a Recommender Strategy for Personal Learning Environments"
* Miguel-Angel Sicilia, Salvador Sanchez-Alonso, Elena Garcia-barriocanal and Cristian Cechinel, "Exploring user-based recommender algorithms in large learning object repositories: the case of MERLOT "
* Guenter Beham, Barbara Kump, Tobias Ley and Stefanie Lindstaedt, "Recommending Knowledgeable People in a Work-Integrated Learning System"
* Brett E. Shelton, Joel Duffin, Yuxuan Wang and Justin Ball, "Linking OpenCourseWares and Open Education Resources: Creating an Effective Search and Recommendation System"
* Olga Marino and Gilbert Paquette, "A competency-driven advisor system for multi-actor learning or work environments"
* Vicente Romero and Daniel Burgos, "Meta-Mender: a Meta-rule Based Recommendation System for Educational Applications "
* Rory Sie, Marlies Bitter and Peter Sloep, "A Simulation for Content-based and Utility-based Recommendation of Candidate Coalitions in Virtual Creativity Teams"
* Olga C. Santos and Jesus G. Boticario, "Modeling recommendations for the educational domain"
* Yuanyuan Wang and Kazutoshi Sumiya, "Semantic Ranking of Lecture Slides based on Conceptual Relationship and Presentational Structure"
* Nguyen Thai-Nghe, Lucas Drumond, Artus Krohn-Grimberghe and Lars Schmidt-Thieme, "Recommender System for Predicting Student Performance"
* Pavel Michlik and Maria Bielikova, "Exercises Recommending for Limited Time Learning"
* Karin Schoefegger, Paul Seitlinger and Tobias Ley, "Towards a User Model for Personalized Recommendations in Work-Integrated Learning: A Report on an Experimental Study with a Collaborative Tagging System"
* Julien Broisin, Mihaela Brut, Valentin Butoianu, Florence Sedes and Philippe Vidal, "A Personalized Recommendation Framework based on CAM and Document Annotations "
* Hendrik Drachsler, Toine Bogers, Riina Vuorikari, Katrien Verbert, Erik Duval, Nikos Manouselis, Guenther Beham, Hermann Stern, Stefanie Lindstaedt, Martin Friedrich and Martin Wolpers, "dataTEL. Issues and Considerations regarding Sharable Data Sets for Recommender Systems in Technology Enhanced Learning"
* Peter Brusilovsky, Lillian N. Cassel, Lois M. L. Delcambre, Edward A. Fox, Richard Furuta, Daniel D. Garcia, Frank M. Shipman III, Michael Yudelson, "Social Navigation for Educational Digital Libraries "
The proceedings of the workshop are published online by Elsevier's Procedia Computer Science vol 1(2), 2010.